Contenuto della pagina
Incoming students at 1st, 2nd or 3rd cycles (Bachelor, Master or Doctorate degrees) from Partner
Institutes may apply for an Erasmus+ mobility at Conservatorio di Musica “G.B:Martini” in Bologna:
applications are to be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before March 31st .
Application must include:
- Application form with a passport size photo
- Learning Agreement
- Transcript of academic records from home Institute
- A link to a video channel (Youtube or similar) or to a file storage (Drive, Onedrive, Dropbox) containing at least 15 minutes of music performed by the applicant. Composers are expected to submit a copy of selected compositions of their own.
Applications must be sent by the Erasmus+ or International Relations
office of their home Institution. The applications and the recordings will be
examined by a Commission and students will be accepted if there are available
places in the required classes.
The Erasmus+ office will send the results to the related Erasmus+ office of the incoming
applicants not later than May 31st and admitted students will be
required to give confirmation upon their acceptance not later than June 15th.
Their home Institution will receive an official acceptance letter and
the original approved copy of the student’s Learning Agreement.
leaving be sure to take with you :
- Valid identity card or passport (for non-EU citizens bring a Visa and, if necessary, the residence permit)
- The European Illness Assistance Card (T.E.A.M.) or the model E106 or a private health insurance
- The Learning Agreement approved by both Institutes, your Institute of origin and Conservatoire "G.B.Martini"
- Present yourself to the office of International Relations with a letter of acceptance and the Learning Agreement with you
- Fill in the registration form: from that moment you will be a student of Consevatoire "G.B.Martini"
- You will be given your work plan with lecturers' names indicated and the course timetable that have been established in your Learning Agreement. It is possible to make changes to the original Learning Agreement, changes that have to be agreed upon with your Institute of origin.
- Declare your presence at the Police office
Ask for a registration certificate as an Erasmus+ student of Conservatoire "G.B.Martini" , it could be very useful
to you in many occasions.