1. Inizio pagina
  2. Contenuto della pagina
  3. Menu principale
  4. Menu di Sezione

Contenuto della pagina


The attendance of non-EU students at the Conservatorio is subject to quotas. The quota applying to enrollments in the first and second level courses for non-EU students is set out yearly by the Conservatorio and communicated to M.I.U.R. (Ministero dell’Istruzione, dell’Università e della Ricerca), which promotes it on its own website https://afam.miur.it/studentistranieri/  (Foreign Students).
The students holding a certificate obtained abroad shall submit the following documents:

  • the original copy (or true copy) of the final certificate of secondary school obtained after a minimum of 12 years of schooling or a replacement certificate for all legal purposes, all duly translated into Italian
  • certificate of equivalence of qualification issued by the Italian Diplomatic Authority in one’s own country of origin

The following documents shall also be submitted:

  • application of pre-enrollment issued by the Consulate or the Embassy of reference in one’s own country of origin
  • a valid identity document
  • residence permit or Visa
  • certified photograph
  • fiscal code
  • Italian proficiency certificate of at least B2 level (see paragraph “Italian proficiency test ”)

Italian Proficiency test

For foreign students who meet the requirements, the admission test shall ascertain a good understanding of  Italian by way of a specific exam, necessary to access any other admission test. Foreign students may be admitted with an educational debit that shall be resolved passing an exam within the first year. In this case students shall have to attend the prospective course of Italian delivered by the Conservatorio.
In compliance with current regulations, students holding the above-mentioned certificates, listed in the following website http://www.studiare-in-italia.it/studentistranieri/ are entitled to the exemption from the  exam.
As to all general provisions and procedures relating to the pre-enrollment of foreign citizens in the 2015-2018 period, please visit the website https://afam.miur.it/studentistranieri/  “Studenti stranieri”, as well as the section “Studiare in Italia” http://www.studiare-in-italia.it/studentistranieri/.